
I am so excited about this new formula that I just had to write on the blog about it. This has been a huge work in progress, from lab testing a dozen different formulations researching and actually testing the right organic and natural based ingredients I wanted to work with.
It has taken me just over a year to come up with the final formula for NanoRenew.
First off, let me tell you what NanoRenew IS NOT: NanoRenew is not a chemical based synthetic product, such as Alpha Hydroxyl or any other chemical acid-type of skin damaging product.
NanoRenew IS: An Ultra Hydrating, lightweight age defying serum or even daily face cream that is 100% mineral based, natural occurring effective skin re-builder.
NanoRenew is scientifically formulated to actually help the skin naturally build upon all three skin layers from the actual cellular level and up. Our patent pending colloidal mineral base is the active ingredient, but our organic and light-weight aloe and awesome vitamins and other minerals playa huge holistic part in making your skin healthy.
These means that even deep & severely damaged skin and cells are affected by our hydrophasically processed colloidal mineral base. Each jar of NanoRenew contains over one million nanosized 24 karat gold, copper and zinc particulate electrostaically charged units. Each tiny application of NanoRenew has a measurable, active cellular charge that is aligned exactly with the bodies natural electrical charge and pH for a synergistically balanced, topical cream.
This subatomic charge last for months and further supports the natural body to rebuild skin cells naturally, the way nature does. I'm not only the inventor, I'm a satisfied user! Here are my own personal before and after pictures that tell the whole story. Remember, this is just 2 small dabs, in a 24 hour period. Can you imagine what NanoRenew can do for you on just a week, or even a month?
2 comments:
I really love the nano gold anti aging cream. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I love the way my face feels. I also have received compliments in the past two weeks about how young I look for my age, from teenage girls, where I was giving a public talk. They thought I was 35 instead of 50. Okay hair dye and enthusiasm get some of the credit, but I think the glow and the shrinkage of age lines around my eyes really really helps. Thank you Nano Gold!
Thank you for your comment Beckie. Do you mind if we use your comment on our website? We won't use your complete name. We're glad you like the product. I have also noticed a difference from the NanoRenew/NanoGold. I especially like the way it makes my skin feel.
Post a Comment